Monarch Casino Resort Spa is reaching out to all our guests to ensure that everyone's safety and well-being remain our highest priority.
We want you to know that we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and responding diligently to any questions or concerns voiced by our guests.
Providing a safe and clean environment for our guests and team members is of the utmost importance, and we remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and want you to feel at ease during your visit to the Monarch.
Please know we are following the recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and COVID-19 cleaning guidelines. As a result, we have enhanced our cleaning procedures in interest to our guest and team members' health and safety:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning surfaces throughout our properties and increased the number of Public Area and Housekeeping Team Members on all shifts.
- We updated our cleaning products to a more aggressive and speedier formula to eliminate viruses and reduce the spread of germs.
- We added more hand-sanitizer stations throughout the properties. Sanitizers are refilled and checked regularly.
- Public touch points, such as handrails, elevator buttons, door handles, gaming machines, etc. are cleaned multiple times throughout the day. Surfaces such as front desk, restaurant counters and dining tables are wiped regularly.
- All Monarch team members are instructed each day on correct hand sanitizing procedures, which includes washing their hands multiple times during each shift. Table gaming team members are instructed to wash their hands after every break before returning to a game. Proper procedures are posted in all back-of-house work areas.
- All Monarch team members are prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others.
There is currently no connection between the COVID-19 cases reported in Colorado and the Monarch. However, the Monarch is aware of how contagious the virus is and recognizes that preventative measures by its team members and guests, working together, is the best way to stop the virus from spreading We will continue monitoring all COVID-19 updates, and will respond based on the advice of governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
Thank you for your support and your loyalty.
Monarch Casino Resort Spa